CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD
1 Cup Butter
2 Cups White Sugar
2 Tablespoons POSH NOSH Creamy Mayo Spread (Classic Flavour)
6 Ripe Bananas
3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in the eggs one at a time. Make sure that the eggs are incorporated well.
- Stir in the mayonnaise and bananas. Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Blend the flour mixture into the banana mixture; stir just enough to evenly combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Put in the over and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 50 to 75 minutes. Cool it for 10 min and then serve!